WHEN: Ribbon Cutting Event on Tuesday, June 22 at 11:00 am
WHERE: The Grand Hall on the Garden Level of Sunrise Solars Coworking at One Solar Way, Latham, NY 12110. Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/aNhN1ucf5RVASSQAA.
WHAT: Sunrise Solars Coworking, a newly launched coworking space offering modern, innovation-fueled workspaces where original ideas and abundant coffee percolate. Membership options include day passes, monthly coworking, and private office memberships. Nonmembers can also book two conference rooms or the Grand Hall large meeting room equipped with conference technology. Tel: (518) 363-6721.
- Heather Schechter, Chief Strategy Officer, Sunrise Management & Consulting
- Seth Rosenblum, President of the Rosenblum Companies
- Jesse Holland, President, Sunrise Management & Consulting
- Ed Jennings, VP and Head of Commercial Lending, SEFCU
- Mark Eagan, CEO, Capital Region Chamber of Commerce and Center for Economic Growth
- Phil Steck, New York State Assemblymember
- Sean Maguire, Director of Planning & Economic Growth for the Town of Colonie
- Lucas Roger, Representative for Albany County Executive Dan McCoy